Create opportunities within your waking hours to limit sitting time.” ~ Dr. David Dunstan
Discover what others are saying about standing more:
Presentations and Panels – July 10, 2012
- Dr. David Dunstan bio – Stand up, sit less, move more, more often: joining the scientific dots on sedentary behaviour and health (includes Intro)
- Morning Panel – Establishing sit-stand wellness cultures in the large enterprise
Dr. James Levine, Mayo Clinic; Dr. Kevin McCabe, SC Johnson;
Lori Nicholson, GE Healthcare; Stephen Witte, Stephen Witte & Assoc.
- Dr. Nico Pronk bio – Reducing prolonged sitting time in the office: impact of sit-to-stand workstations on health and productivity
- Afternoon Panel – Establishing sit-stand wellness cultures in small/medium businesses (includes Q & A)
Andrew Wood, Olmstead Medical Center; Nirjhar Dutta & Dr. Mark Pereira, University of Minnesota*; Kevin Rutherford, Caldrea
* Due to the preliminary nature of the research findings, this presentation is not available for download and has not been included in the panel presentation video.